Sunday, May 1, 2011

More from Easter

Tucker and his dad went out in the field and played with their airplanes. Tucker and Brad are best buddies. Tucker wants to be just like him!!




Remi and I pretty much kept out of the wind. When the kids did the easter egg hunt in the pond, Kelle held Rem. It was a nice day!





Bry is getting so big! He found so many eggs by himself! He loves to play outside. We had to put latches on our doors at home to keep the little man in. He is very fast too!

Bry loves it when Brad tosses him in the air, it scares me! Bry cant get enough!



Bryken is Daddy's little sidekick. He just wants to be where ever Brad is all the time. It is so sweet! It does not matter where we are as long as Brad has him he is good.



Brad and his sister Brooke!





I love to play softball!! Brad threw me a few pitches and because I am the best *lol* I hit it everytime! I could probably play softball all day!!

No comments: