Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Greatful...

I am sitting here tonight with insomnia once again..this seems to happen to me quite often lately, and I was reading through some blogs. I came across one off of Shayla's blog..her friend Megan had a posting from someone titled "Widowed at ". I was curious and wow..I should not have read that blog. It was the sadest thing that I have read in a long time. This young girl from snowville, I think that I know her in fact, lost her young 22 year old husband just over a month ago to cancer. I read the blog that they created together that went through his fight with the cancer and then she posted a link to her own that she started after he passed away..I just have to say that I am soooooo greatful to have my husband still here with us. I sit around and mope about only seeing him for 1 1/2 days a week, but atleast he is here and I can hear his voice every day and know that he will be coming through our front door eventually. I love Brad so much, and to think of life without him...I would be devastated. He had a dream a month or so ago that totally freaked him out, and I have to say it scared me too. I am so greatful to have him in my life and to have these three amazing children...I am so lucky to have an amazing husband who adores me and our children. I just cant even say enough about him..he is my best friend and the love of my life..

1 comment:

Bri Thomas said...

yep, she graduated with me. I can't imagine what she's going through.