Thursday, May 5, 2011

Venting

People kill me!!! I mean okay, not all of us have an addiction to buying clothing for our children, but I do and I will admit it! However, it is not very often that I buy them at full price. I look for great deals..for instance I bought long sleeve shirts for my kids for this winter for $2.99 each from Gymboree! I mean come on, that is cheaper than a Walmart shirt. Anyways, the point is that I mostly have name brand stuff, and I may get it for cheap but that does not mean that I am willing to sale it after it has only been worn a few times for .25! Get real!!! I am not out to screw anyone by any means but I dont want to get screwed either......ok now that I am done venting if you need any boy clothing up to 24 months hit me up!!! I have things priced from .50-$3.00 LOL!!

No comments: