Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Remi at 2 Months


Well Monday was Remi's 2 month check up. She is a petit little thing....23 inches long and 10 pounds 2 ounces. She can sill wear her newborn sleep n plays and onesis. Dr. Cottrell said that she is very alert and seems to be growing perfectly. She smiles and coos at me and boy does she love her daddy. She had to get her shots as well....that was terrible. My boys cried for a second but once I picked them up it was o.k......not this little miss! She cried forever and I felt so bad!! She is sleeping pretty good at night and boy is she a cuddle bug. I was so blessed to be able to take her with me to work until this last Monday. She is such great therapy LOL! She lets me paint her toes...well kinda she is usually asleep LOL and she hates her bows. I put them on her anyways of course. I am loving watching her grow. She is so precious and she is the perfect last piece to our little puzzle.

No comments: