Thursday, December 23, 2010
Monday, December 13, 2010
You cant see them very well but I have to agree with him that they changed the look of his truck. The only problem is now he is even more excited to buy a lift kit and a paint job! Boys and their toys!!!
1. We moved into our house and out of the small apartment life.
2. Tucker turned 5 and Bryken turned 1.
3. We had a 50th Anniversary party for Grandma and Grandpa Nelson (wow, to really be in love that long is such an accomplishment)
4. We found out that we were having our third and final child....and its a GIRL!
5. Tucker started school-wow that was a sad day for me, but he was so cute and so excited that I really could not even cry!
6. Brad found a truck that he liked that we all can go in LOL
7. Tucker played basketball, T-Ball and Soccer and boy is he a natural. His favorite so far has been T-Ball, a little boy after my own heart!
8. We bought our Harley and we love it so much!!!
9. We found out that Bryken has asthma that comes with allergies, it is the worst thing ever for him, but we generally have it under control!
10. We planted our first garden!
11. Brad took a new job in Wyoming. We planned on moving there once I finish school next Summer but now that I am going part time next semester, that will be pushed back to the fall. Unless I can land the job as the school counselor and they hire knowing I am almost done...cross our fingers LOL!
And last but not least.....
12. Family road trips! I have taken a few this year just the kids and I...man it makes me realize how much I miss Brad around LOL!
2010 has been a really great year. 2011 Looks bright so far and I cant wait for all the things that are left to come! A new baby in Feb. will definetly spice things up for us and it is going to be amazing to have our little family complete!!
To my family, I love you with all my heart!!
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Monday, November 29, 2010
Brad had to work Thanksgiving this year so I did our dinner Monday night. We had turkey, masked pots and gravy, rolls, a veggie tray with dip, cooked carrots, and two homemade pies-banana cream and pumpkin spice cheesecake. Brad told me that I over did myself, but I just wanted him to have a Thanksgiving dinner too! It was really yummy and we were definetly stuffed!!! I set out our little china set and decorated the table with pumpkins, it was really great for my first home cooked Thanksgiving.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Thursday, November 11, 2010
"Mom Bryken is in my room." I headed in there to see Bry looking at him so seriously saying....
"ShhShhhShhShh!" I am sure that he was jus thinking "Crap he just told on me, quiet Tucker."
It was so funny! We laughed for a while! I love these boys!!!
Monday, October 25, 2010
ME-"Tucker we went to the Dr. today."
TUCKER-"Did ya get that girl baby out!!!"
ME-"No, but we found out that it is really a girl..."
TUCKER-"Ya Mom I already knew that."
Isnt it special that they have a relationship with our heavenly father at years old and know things before we do?
Well I know that it is late, but Tucker is in school now and he is loving it for sure. Today they started the bus program, talk about a relief for me! Tucker told me all about the lessons he learned for riding the bus and he looked so cute getting on and waving to me through the window. He is attending Monticello Montesorry Charter School and so far, I think that it is a good thing. They have singing time which he of course LOVES, and his favorite lunch items are chicken sandwhiches and bacon cheeseburgers LOL! Here are some pictures from that first day of school....
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Sunday, October 17, 2010
The little pool was fun too. Bryken would rather splash than actually get in but he did okay. I love playing outside with all my boys!!