Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Missin' our Bike....


My mother in law had her bike painted and it is sweeeet! It really makes me miss our bike...I have seen so many people out riding today and it makes my heart sink. Having our Harley was something that we really enjoyed. I loved riding the bike and just feeling free. It was really something that Brad and I did that was "us"....it was great. I just have to remember that we will get a new bike someday....even if I do wish it was now. I am really missing jumpin on the bike with my in laws and going cruisin'...I have the cutest Harley riding boots and my Harley helmet is super cute...I hope that they wont be in storage for too long..this summer is going to be really sad for me because we did so much on our bikes last summer. We rode to Lava, Snowville, The Golden Spike, and then just took some scenic rides other times. It was a great time!!! Soooo to my harley...


Dear Harley


I Miss you and how amazing it was to go out riding. I am so glad that we had our time together and how much fun it was to go cruisin with my best friend and my fun and crazy in laws :)! I hope that we will meet again someday and I can have that feeling again of peace and the wind flying through my long red locks of hair LOL. I hope that I can wear "clangy" earrings again and have Brad tell me how annoying they are "clanging in the damn wind" LMAO!! Until we meet again Harley, thank you for the time I had with you!! You were amazing!!


Love


A Love Sick Harley Rider......

No comments: