Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's Been Rough...



I was going to post something last week on the 2 year date of Tracy passing away but I just couldnt. It has beeen really hard on all of us to have him gone. I know that we will never understand why he was called back to heavenly father so soon, and we all think about all the good times that we had together. My sisters and I were talking about how much fun we use to have herding cows and how we would eat powdered donuts and drink pepsi in the back of Bompa's truck. Tracy always had a piece of straw in his mouth that he of course, took out of the bed of the truck! He was my best buddy, and I looked up to him so much! I am so lucky to have been so close to him and have the memories that we have. I never really knew how much pain he was really in. We talked a lot in the last couple months of his life about heartache and pain...I had been there and done that...Tracy was so strong for a long time...I know that drugs are a never ending battle when you are in recovery, and knowing that one hit can take all the pain away for a moment...I totally understand why he took that last resort so that he could feel happy for a moment and let the real life struggles that he was facing, lay aside for a moment. I hate that moment..I hate the fact that he was in so much pain...I hate the fact that Sharon did not care and all she wanted to do was hurt him! He was the best daddy, and that little Italia...well she looks just like him and she is so lucky to have him as her daddy!!! All the pain that is now focussed on my Aunt Ellie and Uncle Tracy is terrible..I can not believe that Tracy's ex is being so selfish!! Tracy, we miss you!! We miss your laugh and the way that you always spoke your mind. I can not remember a family get together that you and your mom did not have a debate about something, it use to crack me up!! You are so stubborn! We love you!!!





No comments: