Monday, April 25, 2011

Tucker lost his first tooth!!!

Thursday when I picked the kids up from daycare, Tucker handed me a little baggie and in it was his first tooth!!! He was so excited to show his Dad! So we took it with us to Price where he was able to show everyone else too! I dont know about this tooth fairy though, Tucker got $6.00 for his first tooth! He was so excited! He bought a $5.00 movie at Walmart and a candy bar with his money. He was so proud. I can not believe that he is old enough to be losing teeth! My little boy is not a little boy anymore...I love how much he has grown up and how mature he is. He is so smart!!

1 comment:

Bri Thomas said...

oh my heavens! He is not old enough! lol He really is an awesome boy. He is so good with Bry and Rem, and his "little sister cousin Kelty" lol I will never forget when he called her that.