Sunday, May 22, 2011

Remi's Blessing








We blessed Remi May 1, 2011 here in Idaho Falls. My dad gave an amazing blessing and Tucker got up and boar his testimony for the first time. He was so cute!! He wanted to go up with him and so of course, once I was up there, I had to bear mine as well...I have not done that in a really long time!! I do have to say that it made me realize that I have missed that as well. After, the blessing we came to our place and has some yummy food. I made ham filled with stuffing and then topped with an apricot sauce. We also had funeral potatoes and homemade rolls. Brad dipped strawberries and pineapple in chocolate and then I made a peaches n cream and an apples n cream dessert. It was a lot of fun.






2 comments:

mAtTiE j said...

She is a doll! So tiny. :)

Bri Thomas said...

I love all the pictures! Our kids are all getting so big.