Monday, May 2, 2011

Couponing is Addicting!

So I am officially addicted to couponing. I am not crazy addicted like the people on Extreme Couponing, I only buy what we use, but I still enjoy it way too much!! Today at Albertsons I made a killing!
2-General Mills Cocoa Puffs 13 oz.
1-General Mills Golden Grahams 13 oz.
1-Natures Valley Oats and Chocolate box of granola bars
1-Natures Valley Oats and Almonds box of granola bars
1-bobby pins
1-Super Lash Cover Girl Mascara
1-12 Double Rolls Ultra Soft Charmini toilet paper
2-Ball Park Franks
2-Lady Speed Stick Deodorant
1-1080 mL Tide Ultra Stain Reliver
1-Oreo Cookie package
4- Yoplait Yogurts
And the grand total was $32.36!!! I saved over $46.00!!!

The next place to hit tomorrow is Walgreens. I but formula for Remi that costs me $26.00 because of her acid reflux...well Walgreens has it for $21.00 and then a few other sweet deals on stuff. I am sure that I will have to post about that trip tomorrow LOL! Saving money is great!! Go budget Mama's!

No comments: