Brad and I have been together since Feb. 2000. We were married October 2004. We have the most amazing little ball of fire Tucker who is 7. He is full of vinegar and so much fun! Bryken is 3 and he really keeps up with Tucker. These two boys are the best of buddies. We love our two little boys! Remington is 18 months and she is a total doll, she is a diva in the making!!!We are finally all living in the same place and it has been wonderful!!
Well I dont mean to be a "poor me" but even though I have great friends and family that have wished me happy birthday, my husband is not home for the first time ever. He has called me a lot and told me Happy Birthday and that he loves me and wishes he could be here....and that helps, but dang :( Tucker sang me happy birthday and a lady from the ward brought me some yummy cupcakes. Tomorrow night we are doing dinner at my mom's and then the Christmas Eve festivities begin...PJ's, sparkling cider, a great book, and off to look at lights!! I cant wait, but it is bittersweet because my dear sweet husband will still be in Big Piney...all alone on Christmas. It breaks my heart that we will be apart but there is not a lot that we can do! We will celebrate Christmas for him on Tuesday night. Luckily, we are driving to Big Piney for New Years so we can at least spend that holiday together.
Brad has this love for rims...and what can I say his vehicles generally have nice onces! Even when he was driving his 1986 Chevy it still had rims LOL! So the other day he decided that he wanted some new additions to his dear little truck. So this is what he got.... You cant see them very well but I have to agree with him that they changed the look of his truck. The only problem is now he is even more excited to buy a lift kit and a paint job! Boys and their toys!!!
Well today is the final post of what will be in our 2010 Kelly Blog Book. It has been a great year!! Big events for us this year have been:
1. We moved into our house and out of the small apartment life.
2. Tucker turned 5 and Bryken turned 1.
3. We had a 50th Anniversary party for Grandma and Grandpa Nelson (wow, to really be in love that long is such an accomplishment)
4. We found out that we were having our third and final child....and its a GIRL!
5. Tucker started school-wow that was a sad day for me, but he was so cute and so excited that I really could not even cry!
6. Brad found a truck that he liked that we all can go in LOL
7. Tucker played basketball, T-Ball and Soccer and boy is he a natural. His favorite so far has been T-Ball, a little boy after my own heart!
8. We bought our Harley and we love it so much!!!
9. We found out that Bryken has asthma that comes with allergies, it is the worst thing ever for him, but we generally have it under control!
10. We planted our first garden!
11. Brad took a new job in Wyoming. We planned on moving there once I finish school next Summer but now that I am going part time next semester, that will be pushed back to the fall. Unless I can land the job as the school counselor and they hire knowing I am almost done...cross our fingers LOL!
And last but not least.....
12. Family road trips! I have taken a few this year just the kids and I...man it makes me realize how much I miss Brad around LOL!
2010 has been a really great year. 2011 Looks bright so far and I cant wait for all the things that are left to come! A new baby in Feb. will definetly spice things up for us and it is going to be amazing to have our little family complete!!
I love Brad so much LOL! I bugged him about the rest of my ring for about the first year of our marriage...then I kind of let it go. It has always been a thing in my mind but I figured that we would get there eventually! Well, Brad went out all by himself and found the matching set to my wedding ring! It so amazing and I LOVE it! He came to my work and surprised me with my new ring! He was so excited to give it to me that he could not wait until my birthday or Christmas and I am so glad that he didnt!!! My set feels complete and actually my finger does not feel so light anymore LOL! I have the best huband ever and I am reminded everyday how much I love and adore him!! Thanks Honey for the most amazing gift and all that you do for our family!
Kelle and Bruce decided that it was time to get rid of their grass in the front yard and change it up, so we were there to help. Tucker drove the tractor with Grandpa and threw dirt most of the time. Bryken was found generally chasing after his dad or drinking my coffee...these two boys love it outside. I enjoy watching them interact not only with each other but with the outdoors.
Brad loves it outside and he has definetly made that impact on me. When winter comes I just want spring and summer!!! I love the holidays, but being outside is so much fun! Brad helped rake out the rocks and it looks pretty good all finished! I spent most of my time chasing Bryken and taking pictures, I know not much help right?
I love taking pictures of these two little boys!!! The are very photogenic and I am pleased to say that they are mine and that they are so dang cute!!
Bryken finds it very amusing to unload my can cabinet. I find him sitting in front of the cabinet daily. He enjoys stacking them and I worry that he will drop them on his little toes and his moments of fun will turn into moments of tears. This was his newest master piece LOL....