Sunday, May 22, 2011

Remington's First Pictures!!!




She looks so chubby in this picture!! I love it! She is actually very petit. She is so long and skinny. She is taking after her daddy for sure!!!




Oh how I love this little girl!!! She is so amazing! I am so lucky to have her in my life.
She has brought so much to our little family! She is starting to babble and she is a little smiler. In these pictures she was 6 weeks old, and boy did she pull the diva card early! We are going to have our hands full!



I love this little picture, it shows her goofy personality. I love her blue eyes!!!



I can not wait to get our family pictures done in JUNE by Chelsey!! It is going to be so much fun! I have to say that I have the cutest kids around LOL!

1 comment:

Bri Thomas said...

I love the one with you! You two look awesome.