Saturday, November 28, 2009
1. My amazing family
2. My wonderful husband who knows me better than anyone. And the fact that we have made it 5 years, I am very thankful for that.
3. Tucker-wow, he so amazing. He is so smart and such a little ball of fire. He adores his little brother and asked me last night if he could marry me when he gets older, how sweet is that? He is the best little adventurer and I could not ask for him any other way.
4.Bryken- I am so glad that he has been added to our family. He is the sweetest little baby. He is so good and so happy. I love how he snuggles my shoulder and says "Ma ma" and "Da da". I love his sounds and the way his eyes sparkle.
5. My job
6. Brad's job-even though he is out of town so much we have to be thankful that he is employed.
7. My new niece Kelty she is so sweet.
8. My in laws-they are such great people who are so caring and giving.
9. My parents- they have never told me to stop but just to continue on my path and I can achieve whatever I put my mind too.
10. My grandparents for all the calls and making sure we keep in touch.
11. Aunt Lynn having text messaging so I can send her pictures of the boys.
12.Even though I hate it, I am thankful for our apartment.
13. The Food Network-I have found that I love to cook and I am good at it LOL!!!
14. My savior- I so thankful for the teachings of the church and the knowledge that I can see my family members again someday. I am thankful that I know as a family, we can be together forever. I am thankful for the gospel and how it has been taught to me over the years.
I know that there are so many more things but that would take up so many pages! So until next year when I print out 2010 :) Thanks for reading about our family and there is more to come!
Monday, November 16, 2009
We decided that it would be a great time to let Tucker try some sports. The YMCA has Pee Wee sports that range from soccer to baseball. The first sport we are trying is indoor soccer! Tucker loves it! He is on the green team and his coach is an actual coach for older sports with the YMCA. Everyday Tucker asks if he gets to play soccer today, and every single day until Wednesday I sadly have to tell him no. He has the cutest little Nike cleets and Brad found him matching Nike shine gaurds. Last Wednesday he wore the whole outfit all day! He is actually pretty good for a first timer. He can run forever! He loves to play goally and he does a great job at that!! I am excited for what other sports he will play!
Friday, November 13, 2009
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Wow, what a great World Series that was. Yankees killed it!! It was great a win after 9 years and the 27th time that the Yankees have taken home that title...I have to say that I know there was an angel in the outfield this year. Tracy loved the Yankees to, so this was awesome!!! Jeter had some great hits and man Matsui was the MVP! It was so much fun watching this year, even Brad got into it. I was the only one at work rooting for the Yankees! There is a sad part...baseball season is over :( Well all the better next year! GO YANKEES!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas
6 Tbsp Honey
5 Tbsp Lime Juice
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
Chicken-cooked and shredded
1 lb. cheese (you can use more or less)
16 oz. Green Enchilada sauce ( I used Las Palmas)
1 C. Heavy Cream
Whisk Marinade and chicken in a ziplock bag, let it sit for about 4 hours.
Pour enchilada sauce in the bottom of your pan, it does not matter what size you can use big or small. ( I used a 9x13)
Fill tortillas with chicken mixture and place in pan.
Mix left over enchilada sauce with cream and left over marinade.
Pour on top of tortillas and cover with cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minetes!
Bueno!!! YUMMY YUMMY!!! It is some good stuff! Let me know what you think!