Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

This year for mothers day my husband bought me a gun.....okay he probably bought him a gun but I guess mothers day and all was a great excuse LOL! It is actually a nice gun, it has two stocks so it can be a youth size for me LOL and then can change into a perfect gun for Brad too. We went out shooting yesterday and I have to say that I did a good job. Then we went mudding in the Ford and to end the great day we went to Orange Leaf for some frozen yogurt. I not only wanted to take a little time and say how much I love my mom but also to talk about my journey. I love my mom! She is so amazing! I remember being a teenager and thinkin that she was ridiculous and that I would never want her advice. Now, I call her all the time. She is an amazing mother and friend. I love being able to call her to vent or talk about how our days have been. When I had Remi I was so lucky to have her up here to help me and to take care of my boys. I love how happy and cheery she is all the time, and how she can always make me laugh with the silly things she does when I truly think to myself that she should have been a blonde LOL!!!



Today for mothers day I had a really great expirience...so kids and I went to church after only being there for Rem's blessing last week, and the last time we went before that was 9 weeks ago....anyways, I was sitting in Sunday School when a Sister from the Primary came in and was looking all around..she spotted me and motioned to me to come over to her. I walked out with Remi in my arms, and she asked if I would help out in primary. I told her that I would but I never knew what was in store for me...I have been really on the edge lately between school and missing my husband that I have snapped at my kids more often, especially my sweet Tucker. So today in primary, there was a little girl who was OUT OF CONTROL. She would run out one door and then out another and she was yelling and hitting and oh my....so after singing time we went to class....she ran away from us so I followed her and eventually caught her and drug her back to class. Once we were in the class room, she threw and chair and knocked over three standing chairs that hit a little boy who was sitting down. At that point, her teacher and I decided it was time to find her mother. So I drug her once again, with Remi still sleeping in my arms, to find her mom. It made me so truly greatful for my little ones, and my biggest lesson in church today was how much I love and appreciate my children who love me even after I have yelled at them and stilll smile when they see me and run to hug me. I love being a mother and a wife. My husband is so amazing and I look forward to the day when we are all in the same house again. My kids are so specail to me. Tucker is so smart and he is my little buddy! Bryken is growing up so fast! And my sweet little Remi...ahhh I could just hold them all forever! I thank my heavenly father for letting me have these three little children in my home and for all the lessons that they teach me every single day!

No comments: