Sunday, May 23, 2010
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Saturday, May 15, 2010
We went on our first ride Sunday with Brad's parents and some of their riding buddies: Jerry, Jeff and Amy, Mike and Sheila, and Brad's Parents. Brad's sister Brooke was down and she told me that I had to wear the heaband so I would look like a biker chic...I have to say that it grew on me LOL! We just went from Malad out to Snowville, had lunch, and then came back. It was really a lot of fun and I am glad that we did it. Since Brad has a crazy work schedule now, this may be the only ride we take in a larger group like this...which is sad, but at least he is loving his job so far! We took tons of pictures so here are a few....
Friday, May 7, 2010
THE WONDERFUL WORK OF HERSHEY SYRUP!
I would not trade these two partners in crime for anything in the world! And I wish that I could say that my sweet little angel Bryken did this to himself, but we all know that is not true and he had some helping hands from his big brother.....
Thanks to my kids for keeping me on my toes....so until I am old and my kids are grown and enjoying their own little mischievious ones, so long to nap time, bath time, laundry time, craft time and just me time....hello to "stop bothering your brother", "leave him alone", "Bryken dont touch the buttons", "Bryken dont take all the movies off the shelf," "Tucker go to time out", "Bryken stop pulling my hair", "Tucker come here now...who made this mess....oh not you uh huh, are you lying....okay then clean it up" .......oh how I love all those words!!! Being a mom is the most rewarding thing that you will ever do. I love my boys and I enjoy every min. I have with them as they teach my new things and we laugh, smile, and play...what a wonderful world!
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Sunday, May 2, 2010
1. Cut out coupons-I love to coupon. It is kind of an addiction but it saves us a lot of money as long as it is something that I would normally buy.
2. Now that it is warm, well kind of, I enjoy taking my laundry out to the clothes line! I love having a clothes line.
3. Being home all day with my family and not having to do anything.
4. Baking-it had been a tradition that on Sunday I always make some kind of a dessert. Well with Brad being gone and me working on my weight loss, I did not make one today, instead I gave the boys bananas and chocolate syrup.
5. Sleeping in.
6. Taking a nap-today Brad and I took a nap while the boys did, it was much needed, and hey who can reject the time to snuggle with your honey :)
7. I dont think that we ever drive into Idaho Falls on Sunday, we stay at home and just focus on family time.
8. Menu Planning-Sunday is a great day to plan out my menu for the next two weeks. I also have to add in all the crap that comes along with a new week but, it makes me feel more organized and accomplished.
Sundays are great! And not only that but, it is the Sabbath and I love spending time with my family! I can not even remember the days without them. Life would not be at all what I wanted without my three boys!