Monday, January 3, 2011

Just us....

Tucker had to go back to school today after his Christmas break. He was excited but he tried to hide it LOL! Bryken and I picked him up at the bus stop and he said, "Wow mom, having a break is exhausting!" I so know how he feels, when I go back to work from my 3 day weekend it about kills me!!! LOL!!! So today was spent at home getting all the house work done from being gone all weekend and it not being touched LOL! I enjoy having the couple hours with Bryken to give him a little one on one time. We have fun. He loves ranch, and mopping, and yes...wearing around my high heels...
We went to Wyoming for New Years since Brad had to be on call. It was freezing!! -40 was the coldest but it stayed about -20 most of the day. We went and saw the rigs that Brad works on and he took us to Pinedale....it has more to do than Big Piney, but wow.....good thing we enjoy outdoors because that is all that there is to do. There is a really nice aquatic center in Pinedale and a little theatre and bowling alley....but not much else. It will be interesting if we end up there....good thing I enjoy crafts LOL!. Brad has two roommates Albert and Cookie. Albert was hilarious and made us feel like we werent a huge burden, and Cookie brought hife wife up so they were gone most of the time. Bryken ran around like a mad man and Tucker enjoyed playing Playstation with his dad LOL! I made pizza, carmel corn, and dip for the night and we all just hung out and watched movies and played games. It was worth the temperatures to be up with Brad.

No comments: