Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Birthday This Year....

Well I dont mean to be a "poor me" but even though I have great friends and family that have wished me happy birthday, my husband is not home for the first time ever. He has called me a lot and told me Happy Birthday and that he loves me and wishes he could be here....and that helps, but dang :( Tucker sang me happy birthday and a lady from the ward brought me some yummy cupcakes. Tomorrow night we are doing dinner at my mom's and then the Christmas Eve festivities begin...PJ's, sparkling cider, a great book, and off to look at lights!! I cant wait, but it is bittersweet because my dear sweet husband will still be in Big Piney...all alone on Christmas. It breaks my heart that we will be apart but there is not a lot that we can do! We will celebrate Christmas for him on Tuesday night. Luckily, we are driving to Big Piney for New Years so we can at least spend that holiday together.

No comments: