Monday, January 17, 2011

The Mall...on MLK Day....

So today I decided to take the kids to the mall because of all the sales! Was I crazy??? Well yes, my boys were actually very well behaved until....it was time to go. I told Tucker that if he was good and helped me with brother then we could go over and ride the little rides. Tucker was great it was Bryken who threw the biggest tantrum EVER once the rides were over and we were heading outside. At least they had fun and were good for the most part, we cant have it perfect all the time right LOL!
I was dreading the thought of taking them both alone, but for the most part, I think that I can handle it...as long as I have a sucker for Bryken and Tucker knows that if he is good he can ride the rides...is that a bribe? Well yes it is, and it worked and I kept my sanity. LOL!

No comments: