Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The sweetest things....


My two boys are so special! I am so lucky to have them. They never fail to make me smile and laugh. They play pretty well together, yes they even fight pretty well LOL! But I can see how much they adore each other in everything that they do. I hope that they stay friends. Tucker has this notion that Bryken is his responsibilty, and that is great because I hope he continues that and is the protector of the little ones. My favorite time is bath time, they play like crazy and laugh and make a huge mess, and then once we are in our undies..they dance! These two boys love music! They will jam out no matter where we are. I love them so much! I cant believe how much love you are really capable of. You just cant even grasp it until you have kids of your own!! To my boys..you are my everything!!! Thank you for keeping me laughing and being my best little buddies!!!

No comments: