Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Boise for the weekend

Brad and I went to Boise last weekend and visited Matt and Jenn. It was so much fun. We left the boys with my mom, and isnt it funny how when you leave your kids all you do is talk about how funny they are and how much you miss them? We did miss them but it was some much needed "us" time. We got there at 10:30 Friday night and we stayed up until 4:00 a.m. playing a game called Things. It was a blast. Brad and I couldnt remember the last time we were up that late. Late for us these days is midnight LOL! On Saturday we all just went bumming. We hit ups stores and just looked around. We bought a few things but hey, thats what we went for right LOL!! Matt and Jenn took us out to Tucanos Brazilian Grill. It was so yummy! And those little stinkers paid for our meal at $60.00 a couple! We went to Hastings after to walk off our tummies and we had a blast in there. Those two are so much fun! We had to leave Sunday, and that was a bummer because we had so much fun and Boise is already in Spring! LOVE IT!!! Needless to say, we hated leaving but we were so excited to see our boys!! It was a blast and I am glad that Brad and I have the opprotunities to go and do things. I have amazing parents and Bri who took on the task of keeping my boys well. Mom was exhausted by the time she hit the sack Sunday night and I cant blame her...my kids are exhausting, but hey who wants boring kids anyways?

No comments: