Monday, January 17, 2011

The Best Cornbread EVER!!!

Okay so this is so easy and it is so yummy! I had never had Taco Soup, so yesterday I made some before Brad left to go back to Wyoming. I thought, what is taco soup without cornbread. Okay so here it is...get ready....it is really hard....
1. Take any corn bread mix and prepare it just like it says on the box
2. Take a yellow cake mix and prepare it just like it says on the box....
*Then you combine both mixes in a large pan, that you have sprayed of course :)
(I used a cake pan)..and bake at 350 for about 30 min.

You will be in heaven, it is sweet and not so cornbread like! So moist! Tucker ate 3 pieces just for dinner and then had 2 for a snack later. I sent some with Brad and he kept telling me how good the soup and bread was. I have to say, I am a good cook LOL!

No comments: