Monday, January 17, 2011

Update on Baby Kelly!

Today I had an ultrasound to see where this little miss stands. The ultrasound tech told me that everything looks great. She measures a week small in almost every area, but they told us "it" measured small when we went in for our first ultrasound. She told me not to be alarmed because it must just be a genetics thing. She could be right, Tucker was 6.4 and Bryken was 7.4. Today she measured at about 4.11. I thought that was big, but she told me that I should be expecting about a 7 pound baby, just perfect :) We have set the date for sure to Feb. 24, 2011. We will decide the time in two weeks...okay two weeks..YIKES!!! I only have 5.5 weeks left! I feel like I have so much to do still. I have had a really hard time moving all my sweet little Bryken's stuff into Tucker's room. They love being in the same room, and I think it is great that they love eachother so much. It just seems like Bryken is so small still...and taking down all of his jungle room things and taking him into Tucker's camo room, makes him seem like he is growing up. They love watching a movie to go to bed, and most of the time I take the opprotunity to go lay in there with them, I know it is bad but they will only be little for so long!!!

No comments: