Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bryken is 2!!!









This little two year old is we.......a HANDFUL! But I love every challenging moment of it. He talks like crazy and goes 24/7! I amazed at all the energy this little spitfire has. He loves his daddy and his big brother...as far as Remi is concerned, well Bry tells her "Shush"all the time LOL! He is very smart and a master of opening doors. The other day at daycare he escaped into the toddler classroom and painted himself with finger paints, the next day he escaped and covered himself in stamp ink..I tell ya, I am exhausted. He is such an angel though and has this little smile to die for. He is working on using the potty...but we are currently at a stand still at the diaper taking off stage, hey at least he is realizing it is wet and he doesnt like it right? He loves to play with Tucker and torture him just the same. He gets so excited to see his daddy on Friday nights and follows him around for the rest of the weekend. He hates clothes and if you see him in them, it is a good day. His socks and shoes are off before I even hit the stop sign by our house. His current favorite movie is "Memo" (Nemo) and his current favorite drink is "choco" (chocolate milk).
I can not believe how big he is getting and I am so glad that I am his mommy.

No comments: