Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Birthday to my AMAZING husband....

Brad turned 28 on Wednesday and boy was he excited! LOL not really! We called him in the morning and sang to him, it was sad that we were not all together but I hope we will be next year!! We just had a lazy birthday weekend and Brad put together the boat!!! YAY!!! I have to say that I can not even begin to tell Brad how I feel about him and the wonderful man and father he is. I met Brad when he was 17...wow that was a long time ago. He was just this little cowboy driving a GEO around and totally cute. I loved who he was then and I love him even more now. I remember how he use to sing to me and how much I adored him and that has not changed one bit. I decided that I would write 28 reasons why I totally adore this man.....





1. He is my best friend.

2. He bought me the perfect ring LOL


3. He is not afraid to try new things...like being in front of tons of people that he didnt even know, putting on a costume, and giving a speech at the Golden Spike .

4. He is the best looking guy I have ever seen!


5. He take pride in what he does.

6. He is a very hard worker.

7. He makes sure that our family is taken care of no matter how hard it is for us to be apart.

8. He is the best dad in the world to our three amazing children.....who I might add ALL look just like him!



9. He is the best mechanic, and I cant wait for him to teach our boys to fix cars.

10. He is my repair man

11. He is the only one who I want to talk to when I am feeling blue

12. He taught me how to fish

13. He is a kid at heart and plays with our kids like there is no tomorrow

14. He is not afraid to stand up for what he believes in.

15. He makes me feel like I am amazing..and he tells me how important I am to him every day

16. He can cook...and he does it very well.

17. He never tells me that anything I have made is gross, he just eats it anyways

18. He helps me out around the house

19. He has the best personality and keeps me laughing

20. He puts his family first

21. He has a great Wrangler butt LOL (that one is for you Grandma)

22. He is full of knowledge on so many things!!!

23. He loves being outside and doing whatever together in the great outdoors

24. He takes Tucker to do "big boy" stuff and loves on the two little ones every chance he gets

25. He supports me and the kids in whatever we find important

26. He looks out for us and wants to know that we are safe

27. He does all the jobs I hate like tilling the garden :)

28. Last but not least, I love the way he has made the two of us into this amazing little family of 5. I am so lucky to have Brad and our children and I cherish all that we have together. I love the fact that he is my forever and I am his. Brad you are so amazing, I love you more than you will ever know. Thank you for being mine and making sure that I feel important. Thank you for all the things you have taught our children and for all the things to come. I love you and the man that you are!

No comments: