Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

This year for Easter we went down to Price and Ferron. It was a really good time. We had planned to go out on the mountian, but of course, the weather had to rain on my parade!! So we did soup at Aunt Mar's Friday night and lunch an Nan's Saturday. I am a retard and was so busy that I did not take as many pictures as I should have and I feel really terrible about it!!! We stayed at Shayla's place, it was a blast! My kids enjoy her so much! Tucker and Bry had a great time playing with their cousins and Brad and I enjoyed visiting with the rest of the family. Friday night, Tucker colored 3 dozen eggs in less than an hour..so if you ever need a bunch of eggs colored Tucker is your man LOL!!! Bryken and Brad were crashed out on the couch.










Saturday morning we went to Helper to the Easter Egg hunt there. Brad and I need another camera because I was with Bry and I took pictures of him and by the time I got over to where Tucker was my dang batteries were dead. Then we took the kids back to Nan's and they found their eggs and baskets from the bunny.



After lunch at Nan's, we headed to Ferron to see our Nelson clan! We had a yummy dinner at Grandma's and we were able to visit for a few hours. It was really great to see Grandma and Grandpa. Wylie came over and even Wyatt and Uncle Jess ventured over for a bit. It was neat to see Brad and Uncle Jess carry on a conversation. It was great to introduce our little Remi to everyone. After a few hours in Ferron we headed back to Price and went to Shayla's. She gave me a pedi and I am so thankful because now I dont have to go to a salon LOL! Sunday morning we went back over to Nan's and had a yummy Easter breakfast and then made way to Malad. Kelle had an Easter Egg hunt with the cousins at her place so we stopped there and roasted marshmallows and the kids searched for eggs. It was a great Easter weekend, the only bad part was Sunday evening when Brad had to leave :(...


No comments: