Monday, April 18, 2011

Trying to take the next step...

Well I have applied for a job in Pinedale and I am PRAYING with all of my heart that I get it. It is for a High School Secretary and it closes May 2! SO everyone cross your fingers!!! I know that Pinedale is not desireable and if I was lucky enough to get the job, I would miss Idaho Falls very much. I would miss my amazing friends who have helped me so much these past years. I would miss my wonderful job and the great people there that I work with. We are like family there and my boss Kyla is AMAZING and my front end buddy Donna has been a huge mentor for me in many aspects of my changing life. My dear Chandra who never fails to compliment me and my kids and who has an obsession with clothing which she is shrinking from LOL so she passes them on to me. My great friend Amy who has never put me down and would drop anything to help me and loves my kids as if they were her own!!! I have the most amazing ward, I have loved it so much and I would miss all the wonderful ladies there. I would MISS MY COFFEE SOOOOOO Much!!! I would miss the fact that whenever I feel like it, I can buzz down to the mall and spend money (Brad would not miss this fact at all)...I would miss how close everything is for me, and how easy we have it. I would miss our little house and my great landlord John, and my AMAZING garden area...But of all the things that I would miss....having us back together as a family is all worth it!!! To have my husband home every single night to eat as a family and have someone to lie down next to and dream with..to have his arms around me and a nightly love for our kids...to wake up to him every morning...to be able to say "Hey lets go to the lake and have a BBQ" just because we want to. For Brad to be able to come and watch the kids in what they are involved in...wow just that right there is so amazing! For him to be able to watch our kids and their everchanging personalities....it would just be a dream come true. Just so everyone know what I could be heading too.....check out Pinedale at http://www.pinedaleonline.com/. There is really nothing there but an aquatic center and a Ridleys. There is a small movie theatre but the outdoor attractions are what makes it all worth it. I guess Brad said that they are going to build a Walmart there! That would make it feel more like home LOL! Home to me is wherever we can be together as a family, I do not care where we are as long as it is together. Brad actaully works in Big Piney so that would be http://www.bigpiney.com/. As far as population stands...both places are smaller than Malad...Kemmerer Wyoming is the closest thing to city life and even that is not a city...but there is an Alco there LOL! All I know is that I want to get this job! And move my family back together...have Tucker start first grade there and be able to get back to normal!!! Housing is out of this world...a 3 bedroom home is about $1300.00 a month, a little 2 bedroom apartment goes for about $900.00 a month! Right now gas prices are about $3.67 for 85 and the prices of groceries is terrible, but when you are in a small town that brings in a lot of revenue, you can charge large amounts because people will pay it instead of driving an hour for cheaper food. We could rent a trailer house for about $700.00 a month, and I am to the point where I would do that just to have us all under one roof again!!! I just really need this job!!! It would be perfect...same hours as my kids...summers off with them and same breaks! Being employed by the school district would be the best of both worlds, I could be working and bringing in money but also be able to spend more time with my kids!!! I hope that this job comes around in my favor!!!!

2 comments:

Bri Thomas said...

I hope you get it! The wait is almost over.

The Kelly's said...

Thanks sis ME TOO!!!!