Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tucker is 6!!!!

All the faces of you.......






My big guy is growing up so fast. I can not believe that 6 years ago I met this little man. I remember the labor and all that jazz and boy was it worth it. Tucker has always been the life of the party. He loves to dance and sing. He has been dancing since he was little...he busts a move quite often LOL. He can break dance pretty good for a kid his age who has never been to any kind of a lesson. He loves hunting, fishing, riding his bike and four wheeler ang just being outside. When he turned 2 we bought him his first wheeler...it was battery powered and I didnt think there was any way he would be able to ride it. He proved me wrong and was spinnin cookies in it the first day. He is really enjoying Kindergarden at Monticello Montessorri Charter School. He is learning a lot and he loved their class pet the Guinea Pig. He is the best big brother and we are so lucky to have him. To my little speed demon....I love u so much!!!

No comments: