Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Being Home...

In one week from today I have to go back to work...it is a bittersweet thing for me. I enjoy working and bringing in money to help out around the house, but I have really enjoyed being at home. Being at home all day is not relaxing at all if there is anyone who would think that it is...yes there are times of quiet but then you are running around cleaning or doing homework. I have loved watching Bryken and all that he is everyday. I have loved watching Remi as she is growing. And with Tucker, I LOVE taking him to the bus stop every morning and picking him up. Seeing his little smile as he comes running to our car is priceless. I have learned a lot about my kids that I am afraid I am missing out on working. Bryken can talk like crazy and he has a huge imagination. Tucker is so smart and we do reading activities every night when he gets home and he tells me what he learned and I have time to just sit with him and listen. When I am working, I still ask him how things were and we talk but it is while I am making dinner or doing laundry, I try to give him my undevided attention, and I know that he feels important, but I just feel bad. We have been working on using the potty with Bry. He is still little and I am hoping to have him trained this summer, it would be great! I am looking every single day for jobs in Wyoming close to Brad's work. I am more determined that ever to get us all together. I dont care that we will no longer have all the emenities close, I just want to be a family again...we will actually save a lot of money if we dont have things like the mall and walmart to turn to when we are bored LOL!

No comments: