Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Little Girl

I just love these little pink tutu pants! They are so adorable! So I had to take some pictures with them on my little sweetie. Her onesis is her Worlds Cutest Little Sister and of course she has a flower headband LOL! I think that I am getting this little girl and accessorizing thing....it is way too much fun..I find myself wanting to buy her stuff all the time. I admit I am addicted to shopping for my kids so the fact that we have not bought her any new clothes since the week before she was born is a huge accomplishment for me!


She is very alert these days and so dang cute! I love on her all the time!!!

2 comments:

Bri Thomas said...

OMG she is looking more and more like Tucker! I love those pants. Where did you get them again lol?

The Kelly's said...

LOL I got them at GAP But I would let ya buy them from me for cheap :)LOL! Yes she does look like Tucker Ray...she is so freakin cute!