Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Baby is a month old!

Remi is a month old today! I can not even believe it! She is so dang sweet. We are so lucky to have her in our family! These little toes and fingers...wow! Her big blue eyes...that little smile...I just love her so much! I am enjoying watching her change! And she has so much in these few short weeks!!!
I think about how a month ago I was in the hospital and terrified to have this sweetheart. Brad is such an amazing man and he did his best to keep me upbeat and confident in the anesthesiologist and that all would go well. I owe him a lot. I remember her little cry and Brad was able to video her first bath and he teared up when he saw her...I remember him sqeezing my hand and asking me if I was okay that whole time...and then there she was!!! Our sweet little girl...Our little Remington we have been waiting for you!!!

No comments: