Thursday, March 17, 2011

Our New Ride!!!

Well our little car just was not going to work. We really thought that it would and we were excited that we had the truck paid off and only had one car payment..well once our little angel arrived and we buckled all three car seats in...they were like little sardines!! It was not comfortable and even more importantly, it wasnt safe. So Brad and I decided we would take the day and go and find a new vehicle. He looked all week on KSL and craigslist and we knew how much we were willing the spend. So on the 5th of March, we left the boys with a babysitter and took Remi with us on a car searching adventure..and we found a great vehicle that we absolutely love! It is perfect!!!!
Its a 2004 Ford Expedition, it has the third row which we knew we wanted and have now decided that it was a great idea!!! It has a built in DVD system that can hook up IPOD, XBOX, ect. There is just so much room and it is soooo comfy!! We are so excited about it for sure!! I was not getting a mini van, and yeah the gas mileage wont be as good as my little car but I am getting about 22 mpg, so that is pretty good for an SUV, and we all fit and can ride comfortably!! Brad bought me my browning stickers and it fits us perfectly! I love it! Thank you honey for being amazing and the best husband and father ever!!!

No comments: