Saturday, September 19, 2009

What is your favorite smell?

Tucker has the best Preschool ever. They do school Monday through Friday from 9:00-12:00. He brings home a new activity every day. I love it when he just busts out in a new song, his current favorite tune is about a tiny turtle it goes like this
"I have a tiny turtle. His name is tiny Tim. I put him in the bathtub to see if he could swim. He drank up all the water, he ate up all the soap, and now he's in the hospital with bubbles in his throat..bubble bubble bubble, bubble bubble POP!" It cracks me up. Well yesterday, he brought me a cut out of lips with a tounge and on the tounge it said "Tucker loves to taste oranges" So I am thinking good they are discussing the senses. He then brings me a picture that he colored, on the picture it says, "My favorite thing to smell is oranges" and on the bottom "I dont like to smell Poop". Oh my heck I cracked up! Miss Melissa his teacher told me that his response was the best in the class. He seems to be a little class clown but he really enjoys learning.

No comments: