Saturday, October 3, 2009

Island Park 2009

Once again, the weekend in Island Park was much needed. This year we finally were able to stay in the new cabin, it is GORGEOUS! Oh my heck it was such a blast.
We went up Thursday night and then Friday we took Tucker fishing. He loved it.

I have to say that I enjoyed my little pink reel LOL and I am still learning we will just put it that way. I cast once up on top of the bridge, yes where the cars are flying by,that takes talent! Brad, Bri, Quintan and I decided that we should take the 5 mile river trip in a flat bottom on Friday...okay not a good idea. My mom, dad, and Nan watched the babies and we decided an adventure was in the making. There were some HUGE fish, but get in a flat bottom where none os us but Brad knew what we were doing, talk about a long day. It only took us 3 hours LOL! I was so burnt and I havent laughed that hard in a long time (thanks to Quintan and not knowing his opposites LOL). Brad tried to fish and we paddled, well that only lasted for so long.
We loved playing air hockey, fuse ball, and the best was the hot tub!


Tucker is actually really good at fuse ball, he is so competitive it cracked me up.


Bry is such an awesome baby, he was tryin to crawl so bad,he scoots backwards it is a ball watching him think that he is so bug!
Saturday we went into the park, we only made it to Old Faitfull because of the forest fire and on the other side the Norris bridge is out, so thank heavens it was free park day LOL!!

We love stoping at this little secluded area where when it is warmer LOL there are so many people swimmg. The kids were so tired by the time we made it to Old Faithful, we grabbed Tucker an ice cream and then he was ready for a nap. Bryken was such a great little sport, he did not fuss at all he just went along for the ride.
















1 comment:

Bri Thomas said...

The look on Bry's face in the car seat is priceless. I love it.