Friday, September 11, 2009

A Day with My Boys!!

I love having Monday's off. I think that I like it better than Friday because I have a full day to do laundry and take care of things after we have been running all weekend. I love being at home with my boys, they are so much fun. This summer we have made it a Monday ritual to get ice cream when we hear the ice cream van coming. Tucker has a chore list and he earns money, so I make him take his little coins and trade them to me for big ones. It has worked really well, sometimes he does not have enough for the ice cream and sucker mom pitches in the extra, I mean how can you tell him no when he has worked so hard to have his little money?


We bought Bry a jumper and the poor little guy is too short to reach the ground even on the lowest level. i have found that I can put my CD case under him and he will go to town!!

No comments: