Thursday, September 10, 2009

Nielson Reunion

This year Kelle was in charge of picking the spot for the yearly Nielson Reunion (Nielson is her maiden name). She picked Stone Resivore. It was a blast.

Brad and I were given a motorhome, and when I say given I mean FREE. Heck yes, okay so it is older like a '75 or something but it has a bathroom and the best part..air conditioner! So we took the boys, our four wheelers, and the motorhome to Stone for Bryken's first camping trip ever! We went down to the water and swam a bit, Bry loves the water. Tucker is such a little fish. It was the funniest thing watching him think that he was all big and could swim all over in his life jacket.

Bruce and Kelle rode out on their Harley's the first day, and Bruce, Brad and I took a ride to Snowville on the bikes, it was so relaxing!!!

When I was not so hot, Brad and Tucker rode the big wheeler down to the lake and Bry and I rode Tucker's ( the black one not the little battery powered blue one LOL) , it was a lot of fun! We did a huge meal and then Kelle brought out the cotton candy machine and all the kids were able to make their very own cotton candy.

Bryken was so exhausted, he did not want to go to sleep but once he made it, he was out like a light. I bought him this little fisher man hat, he looked so cute!


That night, we decided to pack up early and head out, well of course something has to happen right? I was following Brad and his parents were following me, Brad almost hit a skunk with the motorhome and then caught the poor thing with the four wheeler trailer, so as I passed it sprayed the crap outta my car, man did it stink! It was a really great weekend and I can not wait until next year!!!

No comments: