Friday, September 11, 2009

"Is my smile great Mommy?"


Well two weeks ago, I took Tucker to the dentist for the first time. I also went and boy was it fun LOL! Well considering the fact that I have not seen a dentist since I was a Junior in high school (ya I know, do the math) I have "excellent teeth for so long forgotten"but the sad news is, I finally have a cavity, okay not one but two :( I know, I know I should have gone to the dentist years ago but oh well. Tucker has two cavities, I think that he may have teeth like his dad's. Tucker was a liltte trooper and he was so excited to have his teeth cleaned. When he was done he looked at me and said, "Well, is my smile great Mommy?" How cute is that? They gave him a toothbrush, some kid flous, and a balloon and sent us on our way. It went better than I thought!!!

No comments: