Friday, February 26, 2010

Valentines Surprise

This year seemed like it was going to be just like the last two...Brad out of town working and "I'll make it up to you when I get home, we will go out" seems to be all I hear lately...Brad left Feb. and was not due back until March 8..crazy long time! Well I was bummed but I knew I had to make the best of it especially for Tucker. So we made Pizza and frosted sugar cookies. It seems to be our little tradition, we make pizza and create something to do with the holiday and bake cookies. I have this new recipie for pie you can do Peaches N Cream or Apples n Cream...it is the best I bet Cherries N Cream would be great too...
So after baking, we laid down and watched G-Force and started to doze off. Brad called and asked me what I could hear...It was his truck!! I was so excited! It was so great to have him home for Valentines Day and we have also been together for 9 years this month! He wanted to get me flowers and send them to work but I told him that the fact he was home was good enough for me. LOL!

No comments: