Friday, February 26, 2010

The Joys of My Boys

So I could be talking about the little boys, but lets face it, my sweet husband will always be a kid at heart and that is what I love about him. A few years ago Brad sold his snowmobile and has talked about buying a new one forever..so the other day we finally bought a new one. Tucker thinks that it is great and we even put Bryken on it. He just held on and was having a great time. Brad took all four of us on a ride in the field, it was so much fun. Tucker told me to get off and let his dad take them for a ride. I realized then that my little boy is really growing up and wants to do everything with his Dad. It is bittersweet.



Sadly, now Brad and Tucker are excited that there is still snow..I have to say that snowmobiles are fun but I am so ready for Summer that it

makes me GAG whenever I see snow. I am tired of being cold and bundling up. I think that we need the water but I cant wait to plant our garden and take the kids out to play and jump on the tramp. Summer just will not come quick enough for me!!!

1 comment:

Bri Thomas said...

I can't wait either! I love the pics of the boys. You should definitely frame the one of them all on the snowmobile. It's super cute.