Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Limes anyone?

Okay so I know that it is a little cruel, but ...when Brad was home last week we were making chicken tacos. I love to squeeze a little lime ..well Bryken thinks that if you have food, no matter what it is he should have some too...so we let him try a lime. Now dont think that we are mean, my mom and dad did it to me and I just fine...we have to learn the hard way on things I guess LOL! He tried so hard to suck on that lime, he made some hilarious faces and then finally after realizing that he was defeated, he threw the lime across the kitchen floor. It was so great!!!

1 comment:

Bri Thomas said...

Do you remember the time Quintan was so mad that mom bought us a drink of Lemonade and didn't get him anything. He didn't believe us that it wasn't a drink. I will never forget his face as he chugged that lemon juice.