Friday, February 5, 2010

How much can a 10 month old really get into???

Bry isnt walking yet and I have to say that I am not complaining LOL! I enjoy him standing up by himself and thinking that he is so big. This kid crawls all over and he is so fast. I turn around and the next thing I know, he is taking all the movies off the shelf, eating wipes, and tormenting his older brother. He is so funny. When we are eating no matter what it is he squeels this little high pitch squeel until he gets a taste. I enjoy watching him smile and grow each day. He has been such a blessing and a joy in our life. Today I recieved a video message from Miss Summer at daycare, they had him down to a diaper and feeding himself applesauce in his high chair. He thought that he was so big and so neat! It is great to watch him smile, he just glows when he does. What a sweet little personality. He is so different from Tucker, it is only 8:28 and Bry has been in bed for 15 min...Tucker is still playing ATV vs. MX Unleashed LOL!


No comments: