Friday, July 10, 2009

"Rat-Ta-Tu-E"

Tucker is the best little cook. He helps me all the time. His favorite thing to make is pizza or as he would call it "Rat-ta-tu-e". I love how he says it. Needless to say, every Friday we have pizza night (yes I know Brad and I are good sports lol) and Tucker creates his litter masterpiece. He will take the peperoni, which we have to have every time, and place it in a perect little circle around the pizza. Whatever topping he chooses after that he is so perfect in placing them. And last but not least, cheese, he loves cheese. How can you resist such a yummy looking pizza from my little chef?







1 comment:

Bri Thomas said...

What a gomer! I can't believe how big he is. When he stayed with me he kept asking me if we were going to get the baby out whenever we'd go somewhere.