Thursday, June 4, 2009

Crazy Doctor

The other night at about 11:00 I starting feeling this terrible pain in my back and chest I seriously thought I was having a heart attack. I could not breathe and it felt like someone was sitting on my chest. So of course I woke poor Brad up (who had to be up at 5:00 to leave for Wyoming) and he sat and talked to me until 1:00 when the pain finally subsided. He kept telling me, "Stop being stubborn lets go to the hospital." I was thinking it was just another massive episode of heart burn possibly followed by an anxiety attack...which it what I had concluded about a month ago when it happened before. Well the next morning, it came back so this time I said "Mercy" and we went to the Dr. I guess the conclusion is scary in two ways
1. I have acid reflux disease which luckily can be treated :)
2. When I had my spinal for Bryken, the Dr. may have damaged a nerve in my back causing scar tissue, which is why I still after 9 weeks have back pain, and therefor there may need to be surgery.
All I can think is, I hope this Nexium he gave me for acid reflux solves this problem. And the underlying question is for anyone who has not ever had a spinal (which I suggest for givnig birth lol)...Is all of this worth it? HECK YES it is..everyday!!!

No comments: