Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thank you Candis!!!

We had our family pictures today with Candis, she does such a great job, I can not wait to see how they all turned out. Everyone from Idaho Falls thinks I am crazy to drive to Malad just for pictures. I had to explain that we are here almost every weekend anyways and that I know Candis does an amazing job so why trade now? I am always pleased with the outcome. I have to say that I do not know how she possibly smiled and laughed through the termoil of taking pictures with Tucker, but she did and thankfully she kept Brad and I pretty calm with everything. Even if we did not have family here, I am sure that I would still drive down here to have Candis shoot our pictures. Once again, thank you Candis for everything, I am so stoked!!!!

No comments: