Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July

We spent the 4th in Malad this year, it seems to be a tradition for us. Even though the fireworks in Idaho Falls are awesome, they do not compare to the family times in little Malad. It was a blast this year just like always. I have to say that it was a day of firsts....
1. Bruce and Kelle (my in laws) just bought a new harley and rode it in the parade. They have such a great time on their new toy. Tucker loves to take a ride with his Granpa, Bruce is such a great sport. Kelle enjoys just sittin' back and relaxin'.

2. My dad walked along with the Oneida County Bus and was soaked by his little mischievious grandson, Tucker of course, when he threw a water balloon at him, my dad is a great sport and laughed about it as well as thanking Tucker for the "cool down".

3. I help Kelle every year in her cotton candy booth so this year Brad did a great job of keeping both our boys. Here is the best part, he finally had to change a diaper. Not just one little wet diaper, but even a stinky one and boy does Bryken stink LOL. I was amazed at how well he actually did, it just makes me realize that I really did marry a great guy. He has been the best dad ever.

4. And lastly, Tucker was so excited to be able to catch a ride. He told Brad that he was scared but that he would be a big boy and love it. Brad said that he had an ear to ear grin the whole time. He is so daring and willing to try new things. I love him to pieces.


No comments: