Friday, July 10, 2009

All about Bry.....


Well Bryken is now 3 and 1/2 months old. I can not belive how time flys. I have not posted anything in a while so here it is... He giggles all the time, it is adorable once you get him going. I cant believe how strong he is. I had him leaning on Brads lap the other day and he sat himself up. It was crazy! They grow up so fast. His big baby blues and contagious smile keep us all rollin'. I catch myself watching him all the time. Tucker loves playing with Bryken, he sings me songs about taking him fishing with him and his dad. I love the fact that he already wants to do that. When he took the little guy in for his shots it wasnt as bad as I thought, he handled it like a real trooper. Three shots at one time I thought was going to be terrible, the nurse was really careful. The first one startled him and he didnt know what hit him :(, on the second that was when he started to cry and man was it a cry, I think by the third he didnt even know it had happened. It seemed like an eternity but in all reality, it only took her maybe 15 seconds to have them all done. I picked him up as quick as I could, and he calmed right down. I was amazed how great he did. That day he weighed in at a whopping 11.5 pounds! Yes I know he is a little hammy.
We have been so lucky with him, he is such a great baby. He sleeps from 10:00-6:00, we didnt get that with Tucker until a year ago LOL! He is really a calm little guy but at the same time he wants to be seeing the world. I am enjoying his little personality more and more each day. I am so blessed to have such great boys, I would not trade them for anything in this world.



No comments: