Friday, July 31, 2009

4 months already???


Bryken is four months old today. I can not believe how time has past. He is the sweetest little thing. I love to cuddle on him and watch how Brad and Tucker love on him as well. Tucker can not seem to get enough of his little brother, he makes him smile the biggest smiles, it is the cutest thing ever. Brad makes the kid laugh all the time, that little laugh is like a drug you just want more of it. Byrken's eyes are officially blue, my little dark haired blue eyed boy. We were all sure they would be big and brown like Tucker's but they arent. He is so strong, he is so active for someone who can't do very much LOL. He is so funny, when he is laying on his back he gets his litle legs moving so much and scoots himself across the floor, I am amazed at how far he can actually get :).
He loves bath time. He gets moving in his little ducky tub and splashes water all over the place. He then of course shoots off one of those amazing little smiles that make us all smile right along with him.
I am sure that not too much longer he will have a tooth. His fists are in his mouth 24/7. Tummy time is adventurous for him as well. He gets those knees up under him and you can tell that he just trying to get someplace. I have to say that I have been pee'd on more with him than ever, and man can that kid shoot it!!! I love to just hold him and watch him sleep, he is so peaceful. I am so glad that he has completed our little family. I am enjoying watching him grow, it is a bittersweet expirience for sure.


No comments: