Sunday, August 9, 2009

Utah is the Place to Shop!

So everyone I know tell me about these great deals they got at the gorcery stores and I never seem to need what they are featuring or I totally miss the deals. This weekend while we were in Malad my mother in law told me that Kent's Market Place in Tremonten was having a huge sale. We ventured on down that way to help Brad's sister move and thought "Why not go check it out." Let me tell you we need to shop in Utah every weekend LOL! We bought 2 squeez it 6 packs, 10 boxes of the 12 count Pop Tarts (Kelloggs brand), a large box of Otterpops, Stouffers Lasagna, fresh french bread, dole salad, 24 count cookies, a 4 pack of pudding, 2 boxes of Creamies, and 3 boxes of Kelloggs fruit snacks all for a grand total of $36.12!!!! Talk about shopping! LOL!

No comments: