Monday, February 14, 2011

Tucker Ice Fishing with Dad

Tucker has been asking forever for Brad to take him ice fishing. Last weekend it was nice and so out they went. Brad and Moe a really good friends and Tucker follows them around just like their little second leg. Tucker had a great time and I know that anything he is doing with his dad is great! He told me that he couldnt wait until Bryken is old enough to go too. I love having my boys!!! I sent the camera with Brad so making it out with a few pictures is quite the accomplishment!
Brad is such a great Dad, and Tucker adores him so much. I know that they will both treasure these little moments that they spend together. Their favorite song by Rodney Atkins..... "I've been watching you Dad aint that cool, I'm your buckaroo, I wanna be like you, eat all my food and grow as tall as you are..."

1 comment:

Bri Thomas said...

he's getting so big! I can't believe my buddy is going to be 6!