Friday, February 11, 2011

At Home Sick

Well yesterday I woke up with a wicked sore throat. By the afternoon I had the worst body aches that I have ever had. My legs felt like I had just ran a marathon...it was terrible. I do not remember being this emotional when I was almost ready to have either of my boys but I just broke down and started to ball...not only did I feel like crap...our toilet that was working is not working again, Bryken just wanted me to hold him but I didnt want to get him sick, and Tucker was just not listening..so here I am sitting on my couch balling. I just feel so overwhelmed I think, and the fact that I have so much to do to be ready for this little girl comes into the world. I am so glad that Brad comes home tonight, but my house is a mess and I hate it when he comes home to a messy house..I just dont feel like I have the energy to clean it. I kept the boys home with me today, yesterday I left Bryken at daycare and Tucker at school while I came home and relaxed...I took two baths and slept until 5:00 when I went to get them...I felt bad leaving them but I really needed the quiet time. Brad and I had a fun day planned tomorrow to, we were going to take the kids to the RV show and then go out on a date for Valentines...I guess we will just see how I feel tomorrow. We also have a Dr. appt at 9:30 so hopefully all is well.

No comments: