Monday, February 14, 2011

Pedicure......Kinda

Well...I have been asking Brad for two weeks to paint my toe nails...and they are still not done. So....I begged Tucker to do it! I would rather have them painted (along with parts of my toes LOL), than go in with my toes all ugly and white. I hate un-painted toe nails!!! He actually did a pretty good job at it..I was laughing so hard and so was he. Tucker told me, "Mom you are going to have to get a towel to wipe some of these off." Then when he was done he was ready to paint my fingernails too....lol! I have such a great little 5 year old!!!



I dont think that he will ever own his own salon but...for a five year old my toes look GREAT!!! Thank you Tucker for helping out!!!

1 comment:

Bri Thomas said...

You two will always have this memory lol. He probably feels really cool now. The grin is soo Tucker I would have loved to be there.